SEO means Search Engine Optimization. SEO is performed on a website to optimize all its web pages so that they can become search engine friendly
Performing SEO on a website helps in increasing its page rank in the search engines and also to get it on the top of the search engine results for the related queries. At times SEO is also known as SEO copyrighting.
SEO is about increasing the traffic quality as well as the volume of traffic on a website through search engines. Search Engine Optimization is done for a website to increase its ranking in the search engines like Google.
SEO is a part of Search Engine Marketing. It deals with the search engine algorithms in a way to increase the ranking of a website.
There are two types of Search Engine Optimization: Off-Page and On-Page SEO.
- Off-Page SEO
Off-Page SEO means popularizing the website and its content by exchanging links, submitting the website to the search engines, building links, submitting the web link through a new content to the directories, blogs and websites.
- On-Page SEO
On-Page SEO means creating user and search engine friendly content. It means providing the right keywords and using them accordingly in the content. It also means providing a perfect title for the content.
There are two types of SEO techniques: White Hat and Black Hat SEO techniques
1) White Hat SEO technique
White Hat SEO technique is recommended by the search engines because the sites using this technique follow better design.
Features of White Hat SEO technique
- White Hat SEO technique follows all the guidelines of the search engines.
- This technique makes sure that only the top quality and useful pages are displayed on the website. SEO
- This SEO technique does not cheat the search engines.
- White Hat SEO technique makes sure that the content on the internet is not created for the search engines but for the users.
- This technique shows the same content of a website that is indexed and ranked by a search engine.
For gaining traffic or increasing your page rank do not use deceptive methods. Always follow White Hat SEO technique because in the long run it will increase your website traffic, followers and also its page rank and go see a natural search engine optimization services
2) Black Hat SEO technique
Black Hat SEO technique is strongly disapproved by the search engines because the sites which use this technique follow all kinds of deceptive measures.
Features of Black Hat SEO technique
- Black Hat SEO technique uses deceptive ways to cheat the search engines for increasing the page rank.
- Black Hat SEO technique does Page hijacking. In this case a false website of any popular website is presented to the search engines and then the users are redirected to some rogue site.
- This technique is used to redirect the users to a different page from the one that is built only for the search engines.
- In this technique different websites are created with similar content, this is known as site duplication.
- Meta tag stuffing is used in this SEO technique for fooling the search engines. In this case the keywords are repeated many times and also unrelated keywords are used to fool the search engine bots.
- This technique diverts a user to a different web page then the one ranked by the search engine.
- Black Hat SEO technique uses Gateway or Doorway Pages. Best SEO Firm That is, low quality web content is created with keyword stuffing.
- This SEO technique uses Cloaking SEO strategy to cheat the search engines as well as the users. In this technique the search engine bots are provided with one page while the users get another version of the page while surfing.
- Keyword stuffing is also part of Black Hat SEO technique. In this case the keywords are stuffed in a web page in order to increase the page rank, keyword variety and its count.
- In this technique the text are made invisible or they are kept small to cheat the search engines. The texts are made invisible by changing the font color to the background color.
Do not use Black Hat SEO technique for your website because ultimately your site will be banned by the search engines because these days the search engines easily track all the above mentioned Black Hat SEO tricks.